The latest Huawei Honor 8 Lite is available with latest German technology audio buds and awesome display features. The 3000mah battery will give you 36 hours battery backup (on call). 1080X1920 pixels HD screen will give you a crystal screen experience.
How to connect Huawei Honor 8 Lite mobile to PC/Laptop?
Download Huawei Honor 8 Lite USB drivers for MAC, Linux, and Windows 7,8,10. After completion of downloading, connect your smartphone to your PC.
Note: corrupted driver files are hard to repair and may lead to signature errors, so always download complete driver files. Download PC suit for Huawei Honor 8 Lite .
Huawei Honor 8 Lite detailed specifications
|Release date||January 2017|
|Dimensions (mm)||147.20 x 72.94 x 7.60|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||3000|
|Screen size (inches)||5.20|
|Processor make||Kirin 655|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||128|
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 b/g/n|
|Number of SIMs||1|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||No|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
Simple guide about How to install universal drivers for Huawei Honor 8 Lite
- Connect your android mobile to your PC/Laptop USB port by using connecting cable.
- Go to computers icon and select manage option by clicking right button of mouse.
- In the left pane select devices.
- In the right pane expand and locate.
- Right click on the mobile device name and click on update driver software. This will launch the hardware update wizard window.
- Click on browse button and select drivers from my computer.
- Click on the next button and license agreement button to install the drivers.
Windows Operating System:
- Windows 10, include 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows 8.1, include 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows 8, include 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows 7, include 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows XP, include 32-bit & 64-bit